I feel as though I have a since of responsibility and gratitude for this person. The wise healer that I had chosen was Jesus. When I experienced this exercises visualizing him I felt as though the Holy Spirit was guiding my thoughts and words. It was great to feel so special for a moment. I feel as though I can shut my eyes and feel the warmth of love and kindness in my body and know that he is there. Which is amazing to be able to feel so close to him. I feel that if I can incorporate this feeling in me before I pray I will have so much more to feel thankful for and remember who and what to pray for.
Dacher states, "one cannot lead another where one has not gone himself.” I believe he means if we cannot grasp these meditations yet try to make other do it. How is our practice valid. We must first become whole and go through the motions before we teach is right.
Dacher, E. (2006). Integral health: The path to human flourishing. Laguna Beach, CA: Basic
Health Publications, Inc.
No comments:
Post a Comment