Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Unit 8

Love and kindness and meeting Aesclepius were the main exercises that I feel I could gain the best results for strengthening my mental fitness.  Love and kindness taught me to open my heart which helped to center my body and open my mind.  Meeting Aesclepius helped me to strengthen my spiritual part because I thought of Jesus as being my wise old person that was supposed to be here or in the past.  Both exercises have inspired me I never knew that my mind and body was capable of focusing.  I must say that the first time I tried it my mind was bouncing all over the place.  But now I encourage myself that these exercises will heal, that it takes time, and I need to open my mind.  I know that after work would be the best time to get into a routine to spend ten minutes sitting in a comfortable chair and just even listen to the part with the waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment