Monday, January 3, 2011

My Connection

I would put my over all wellness at an eight.  My physical being at a nine. My spiritual being at a seven and my psychological being at and eight.  Physical because I do walk a lot and used to run up until a month ago when it got really cold.  Otherwise I run one to two miles a week either twice or three times.  It gives me so much energy when I exercise.  My lungs just hate running in the cold.  So that is why I gave myself a nine because I am good at staying active.  My spiritual side is down to a seven because I have not been praying or going to church like I should.  I know this may sound childish, but my favorite parts of church are sing and the donation.  It just makes me feel so good to give.  I feel my psychological is at an eight  which I think is good because I keep myself grounded through my morals.
Physical-keep up the walking some exercise is better than no.  Best part is keeping up the habit so when spring comes the transition into running is easier. 
Psychological- reading books for fun in between my heavy reading for class.
Spiritual-Prayer and reading the bible.
I am sorry I could not find the link to the exercise the Crime of the Century.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, I have found since I started exercising last year that it has given me so much energy. I used to not exercise because I felt I had no energy but I started making myself now I have more! That is great that donating makes you feel good. I think that is a good thing about church is that they help people in need and make it easy for people to help others also. Good luck with all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete