Monday, February 21, 2011
Unit 10
To be honest I believe that I have stayed the same with the assessment of myself. I say this because I completely stopped exercising. When I did this assessment back in unit three I was still running. These past couple of weeks I have been slacking on the exercising part. Good news though I am itching to get outside so that I can start back up again. As far as my mind goes I believe that it is a lot more focused. Thanks to the exercises preformed in this class. So the physical and mind average each other out. I have been praying regularly just like I was in my unit three discussion so that has stayed the same which bring me to the same number 8. Not to make excuses but I do not think taking three class left me much time to improve. I think that once I start to exercise again I will be at a nine. It has been rewarding to learn from everyone in this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh I completely agree, it isn't an excuse, that is a lot of work and not having the time and energy to make changes makes it much harder!! You are still doing good for yourself though, you are in school!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt has been great being in class with you! Thanks for the comments on my past posts!!
Its hard to be the best you can be in ALL areas of life and your post reminded me of that. We only have 24 hours in a day and that does not always leave us with enough time.
ReplyDelete